Kindergarten Learning for... Monday April 27th - Friday May 1st
*Weekly check-off list at bottom of lessons*
BUGS! Pick your favorite
CC BookRoom! Set 2
Lessons 4-18, 4-19, 4-20, 4-21
Freckle: 20 minutes daily
Art: 1 lesson a week with Mrs. D
Social Studies: Please complete 2 lessons a week
Scholastic News: Please complete 1 lesson a week
- Please complete 2 pages daily from our orange handwriting book.
- If you have finished that, please move onto the next handwriting book.
- Please practice writing your FIRST and LAST name.
- Finally, write a sentence in your journal. Remember we are working on adding details to our illustrations and adding a second sentence too. Please use sight words and sound out words they do not know how to spell yet.
- Please read to your child daily.
- You can also access https://www.storylineonline.net/ It is an amazing website where actors and actresses read current children's books.
- Please have your child read the books provided in the ziplock bag.
- Download the CCC BookRoom app. BookRoom app
- Read books in set 2: Being a Reader Small-group Reading Set
- Please have your child write their numbers 1-20 daily. Focus on starting numbers at the top and watching for reversals.
- Please have your child count to 100 and beyond! Make it fun!
- Please complete 4 math lessons a week. If you need assistance, please use remind and I will schedule a phone conference with you.
- Count by 10 to 100!
- Teen Numbers
- Wash your hands:)
- Please keep working on math workbooks sent home in December!
Freckle using CLEVER
- Please use the QR code provided to log into Clever. You can find this on our school google homepage. Use this as enrichment for math and reading skills. We recommend 20 minutes a day.
ART with Mrs. D
What do you worry about? What can you do to calm your body?
Turn in options:
Math- 4-18, 4-19- 4-20, 4-21
Reading log- (sight word practice counts)
Scholastic- 1 article
Studies Weekly- 2 articles
Journal- 1 story
Kinder Weekly Check off List