Kindergarten Learning for...
Monday, March 30th-Friday, April 3rd
Journal topic: Write about a family member
Math: Lessons 4-8 (complete both pages), 4-9
Social Studies: Please complete 2 lessons a week
Scholastic News: Please complete 1 lesson a week
- Please complete 2 pages from our orange handwriting book.
- If you have finished that, please move onto the next handwriting book.
- Please practice writing your FIRST and LAST name.
- Finally, write a sentence in your journal. Remember we are working on adding details to our illustrations and adding a second sentence too. Please use sight words and sound out words they do not know how to spell yet.
- Please read to your child daily.
- You can also access https://www.storylineonline.net/ It is an amazing website where actors and actresses read current children's books.
- Please have your child read the books provided in the ziplock bag.
- Please have your child write their numbers 1-20 daily. Focus on starting numbers at the top and watching for reversals.
- Please have your child count to 100 and beyond! Make it fun! Youtube.com has great songs to mix it up too!
- Please complete 3 math pages a week. If you need assistance, please use remind and I will schedule a phone conference with you.
- Please keep working on math workbooks sent home in December!
- Please use the QR code provided to log into Clever. You can find this on our school google homepage. Once you have logged in, please select the application called FRECKLE. Use this as enrichment for math and reading skills. We recommend 20 minutes a day.
Resources for learning games
Enter this code: SCHOOL1446 then create a FREE account
Search: Alphabet Dance - KIDS love this!
ART & PE
News & Resources-Play of the Day