Mrs. Handgis’ Lesson Plans
May 4th - May 8th
ALL OF YOUR CHILD’S LESSONS/ASSIGNMENTS ARE LOCATED ON OUR GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
Your child will be expected to complete these lessons/assignments:
- Being a Writer (Video lessons/Writing assignments)
- Math (Facts practice/Video lessons/Think Central Homework)
- Making Meaning (Video lessons/Comprehension test due Sunday)
- 20 Minutes of Daily Reading (Reading log due Sunday)
- Freckle Articles (1 per day with a passing score of 75% or better)
Please click the link below to be redirected to our Google Classroom. You can access Google Classroom through any device. If you have an iPad or a smart phone, you can download the app. If your child is using a Chrome book or laptop then they need to click on the link below.
If you are using a Chrome book or laptop, click on the link above.
If you are using an iPad or a smartphone, you will want to download the Google Classroom app. This is what the app for Google Classroom looks like.
When your child logs on to our Google Classroom, it is going to ask you for a code.
This is our class code: rcyiynl