Mr. Swanner - Science
Eighth Grade Science (5/4 - 5/8)
- Students that have not completed the assignments in Khan Academy need to complete the videos and take the supportive notes prior to beginning this week’s assignment. I have extended the due date in Khan Academy until this Friday, May 8th for students that are running a little behind.
- Complete or revise if necessary the note evaluation for the “Periodic Table” when you have completed the additional notes from the videos last week.
- Using the PowerPoint “Atoms and Bonding” and the videos attached take notes and complete the worksheet provided.
- Introduction to Ionic and Covalent Bonds - Organic Chem. Tutor
- How to find valence electrons.
- Bozeman Lewis Dot Diagrams
- How to Draw Lewis Dot Diagrams-Organic Chem. Tutor
- Lewis Dot for Ionic bonds- Organic Chem. Tutor