May 18 - May 22
TK Learning for...
Monday, May 18th - Friday, May 22nd
- Please keep using the ABC app.
- Child should know 20 letters of 26.
- Play Safari Sid song and practice the letter sounds and movements this week. It will be a nice refresher!
- I love the ocean!
- Draw your favorite animal in water.
- Please complete set 6 of the number cut and paste jobs included in your packet.
- Please play “More, Less and the Same.”
See directions below.
Song: Safari Sid
Art: 1 lesson a week with Mrs. D Sea Turtle
Social Studies: Please complete 1 lesson this week
My Big World-Scholastic News: Pop Goes the Bubble
Freckle: 15 minutes daily
- Please write the sentence I love the ocean! at the bottom of your page. Then draw a picture of your favorite ocean animal.
- Please practice writing letters in the dry erase sleeve.
- Please practice writing your FIRST name with a capital letter followed by lowercase letters.
- ALWAYS practice your letter names and sounds! You are getting so good!
- Please complete set 5 of the cut and paste number jobs I have included in your packet. Have fun and work on those scissor skills. You are doing great!
- Play “More, Less and the Same.” Use 10-Frame that can be found in plastic sleeve. It might be hiding. Have students write numbers 1-10 on paper or scraps. Line the numbers up in order. Then let them choose a number. For example, I choose 5. I show 5 on my 10-Frame using goldfish. Then you ask them to show you a number that is more than 5. Repeat this process with a new number each time. Once they are successful with MORE, try the same routine but asking for a number that is less. Have fun!
- Subitize to 10 again!!!
- ABC Dance
- Captain of the Boat!
- Please have your child write their numbers 1-10 daily. I have included them in the dry erase pocket. Focus on starting numbers at the top and watching for reversals.
- Please have your child count to 30 and beyond!
My Big World-Scholastic News
- Each week you will complete a Scholastic News Magazine. Please sit with your child and read the article front to back, asking questions along the way. Then have them complete the activity on the back. If you would like additional online resources such as a video and game that go with the article please visit,
- Log in
- I am a Student
- Enter our classroom password: PHDKZ3X
- Find your article and have fun!
- Additional activities are available to print on this site too!
- Please go to our student homepage http://student.mtuesd.org/ and click on CLEVER. Then you can take a picture of the QR code found on your yellow name tag or air balloon bookmark. IF YOUR QR code isn’t working, please message me. I have another way to login. Once you have logged in, please select the application called FRECKLE. Use this as enrichment for math and reading skills. We recommend 15 minutes a day.
Resources for learning games
Enter this code: SCHOOL1446 then create a FREE account
News & Resources-Play of the Day
TK Weekly Check off List