May 11th- May 15th
TK Learning for...
Monday, May 11th - Wednesday, May 13th
No School Thursday or Friday
- Please keep using the ABC app.
- Child should know 20 letters of 26.
- Play Safari Sid song and practice the letter sounds and movements this week. It will be a nice refresher!
- I love spring!
- Please complete set 5 of the number cut and paste jobs included in your packet.
- Please play “Number Detective.”
See directions below.
Song: Safari Sid
Art: 1 lesson a week with Mrs. D How to draw a FROG!
Social Studies: Please complete 1 lesson this week
My Big World-Scholastic News: Busy Bees
Freckle: 15 minutes daily
- Please write the sentence I love spring! at the bottom of your page. Then draw a detailed picture to show how you feel and what makes you feel that way. ***Please work on adding details to your picture.
- Please practice writing letters in the dry erase sleeve.
- Please practice writing your FIRST name with a capital letter followed by lowercase letters.
- ALWAYS practice your letter names and sounds! You are getting so good!
- Please complete set 5 of the cut and paste number jobs I have included in your packet. Have fun and work on those scissor skills. You are doing great!
- Play “Number Detective.” First write numbers 1-10 on scratch pieces of paper or notecards. Then ask your child to put them in order and count them. Then shuffle them up and take a number away. Then ask them which number is missing? They will typically line them up again in order to determine the answer. Once they find it, shuffle and repeat again. If this is too easy, add more numbers to the mix!
- Subitize to 10
- Check That Shape
- ABC Song-Cars
- StoryBots and Animals
- Please have your child write their numbers 1-10 daily. I have included them in the dry erase pocket. Focus on starting numbers at the top and watching for reversals.
- Please have your child count to 30 and beyond!
My Big World-Scholastic News
- Each week you will complete a Scholastic News Magazine. Please sit with your child and read the article front to back, asking questions along the way. Then have them complete the activity on the back. If you would like additional online resources such as a video and game that go with the article please visit,
- Log in
- I am a Student
- Enter our classroom password: PHDKZ3X
- Find your article and have fun!
- Additional activities are available to print on this site too!
- Please go to our student homepage http://student.mtuesd.org/ and click on CLEVER. Then you can take a picture of the QR code found on your yellow name tag or air balloon bookmark. IF YOUR QR code isn’t working, please message me. I have another way to login. Once you have logged in, please select the application called FRECKLE. Use this as enrichment for math and reading skills. We recommend 15 minutes a day.
Resources for learning games
Enter this code: SCHOOL1446 then create a FREE account
News & Resources-Play of the Day
TK Weekly Check off List